Today, more and more parents are choosing private kindergarten programs for their children. The first year of elementary school is a crucial time in your child’s development, where their self-confidence begins to grow as they learn a new found sense of independence and responsibility.
Our private kindergarten program at Haymarket Children’s Academy in Gainesville, VA, provides an easy transition for children who have already gone through pre-k and wish to advance and prepare for first grade. Our teachers work with your children individually as they discover the joy and challenges of learning new skills. Our private kindergarten program provides a nurturing environment of love and attention.
What Your Child Learns During Their Kindergarten Experience
Even if your child has gone through preschool or pre-k, kindergarten is the foundation upon which all future learning is built. Kindergarten prepares them to become first graders and fosters a life-long love of learning.
Personalized instruction is one of the main advantages of a private kindergarten program. Under the supervision of a caring teacher, your child will learn a variety of crucial skills, such as:
- Math & reasoning
- Science & experimenting
- Social skills and dealing with social situations
- Forming friendships
- And more
The Advantages of Choosing HCA’s Private Kindergarten Program
Haymarket Children’s Academy in Gainesville, VA provides a unique private kindergarten experience for your child that’s a cut above the rest. Our one-of-a-kind facility is a quiet and safe location set back from any main thoroughfares. Safety is of the utmost importance, and we ensure this through a number of state-of-the-art security measures such as a six-foot concrete and steel wall around our perimeter, cameras and fob-accessed doors.
However, the education of your child is at the heart of all we do. Our kindergarten teacher is a former HCA “Teacher of the Year” and has over six years experience teaching kindergarten or pre-k. Our kindergarten program is accredited through AdvancED and is overseen by our curriculum specialist. Our curriculum encourages and emphasizes play-based learning, which uses games and activities to help your child develop critical thinking skills in a fun and nurturing environment.
Other benefits we’re quite proud of at HCA include:
- Easy transition from pre-k: We offer a premier preschool and a pre-k program located within the same facility. The familiar surroundings will make the transition into kindergarten all the more smooth.
- Accredited through AdvancED: Haymarket Children’s Academy receives its accreditation through AdvancED. This organization ensures the excellence of our kindergarten program and drives us to grow and advance.
- Small class sizes: We limit the size of our private kindergarten classes to 10 students so we can avoid “teaching to the middle.” As opposed to the more rigid structure of public schools, we provide more resources to academically strong students & provide additional support to nurture growth. This ensures your child receives personalized instruction based on their individual needs and allows for the teacher to work personally with them.
- Newly renovated classrooms: Each of our newly renovated classrooms provides a cozy, home-like atmosphere that encourages exploration and learning. They come equipped with an Apple tablet that enables teachers to communicate with parents throughout the week using Brightwheel.
- Amazing opportunities for play: Our four-acre campus has four playgrounds, a nature trail, three jungle gyms, our garden, outdoor learning centers and so much more. Our campus also features an art-gallery, arcade, library, toy shop and even a full-sized gym.
- On-site nurse: We are one of the only private kindergartens to provide an on-site nurse. Not only does this offer peace of mind for you, but it’s also crucial when fast medical care is needed.
- Snacks and meals included in tuition: No need to pack a lunch for your child. Our on-site chef prepares locally-sourced, organic snacks and meals that are as nutritious as they are delicious.
- Our values & character: Through learning experiences, we focus on values including honesty, friendship, respect, acceptance, and kindness. In addition to providing quality education, our goal is to help young students become the best people they can be and prepare them for a successful future.
- Flexible school schedule: We understand the needs of busy parents. HCA only closes for 11 days out of the year. On school holidays and teacher work holidays, we provide full-day camps at no additional cost in the same classroom environments. Our school is open from 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM with a before and after school program, which is included with our kindergarten tuition, held outside of the normal 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM class hours.
- Convenient location: Our beautiful campus is located in Gainesville, VA, which makes our school perfect for families living in Gainesville, Haymarket, Manassas, Bristow, or other towns in Prince William County.
Find out More About HCA’s Private Kindergarten Program
Haymarket Children’s Academy is proud to offer parents in Gainesville, Haymarket, Bristow, Manassas, and other surrounding areas in Prince William County a private kindergarten where your child will be nurtured as they have fun and fall in love with learning in a variety of ways.
To tour our beautiful facility or to find out more, we invite you to contact us today.